To support She SUPs in successfully launching Australia's first Virtual Paddleboarding Event '10K Her Way' & use a local Media approach to build brand awareness.
The Media relations aspect of this campaign focused on local Media outreach to introduce audiences to the She SUPs sunrise paddle offering & confidence lessons, located in Manly & Rose Bay.
The angles ranged from Q&A's with founder, Vikki Weston, leveraging her paddleboarding expertise & sharing the She SUPs brand story, to feature pieces on the mental & physical benefits of SUP.
The Influencer relations aspect of the campaign involved Straight Up PR leveraging unpaid Influencers to experience a She SUPs sunrise paddle & share this Instagrammable experience via stories & in-feed posts.
Straight Up PR reached out to a number of brands to get them involved with the 10K Her Way prize pack as well as engaging brands for ongoing partnership with She SUPs in preparation for the She SUPs membership launch.
- Secured local Media coverage in leading print & digital publications including Mosman Daily, North Shore Times, Manly Observer, Wentworth Courier, The Post Perth & Pittwater Life
- Online features in leading digital publications such as Eat Drink Play
- Featured in the 'Tried & Tested' section of WHO Magazine
- Social Coverage via Travel Play Live & Destination NSW's official Sydney Instagram page with 1M followers
- Founder interview on 2GB's The Deborah Knight Show
- Extensive Social Media activity shared by a number of Influencers including Jessica Sepel, Elle Halliwell, Rosie Mansfield, Ash Ruscoe & Felicity Harley
- Non-Media collaborations & brand partnerships established including PE Nation, Pic's Peanut Butter, Sunbutter Skincare, Spindrift & Invisible Zinc