Officially launch the Almo brand, announce the news of the new Almo Crème & share the business story of Linda Monique via a Media & Influencer Relations campaign.
Officially launch the Almo brand, announce the news of the new Almo Crème & share the business story of Linda Monique via a Media & Influencer Relations campaign. The Media relations component of the campaign included sharing a Media release to key publications across health, lifestyle, trade & business publications, which accompanied pitch emails with bespoke story angles along with Linda’s Biography. Stories varied from product placement, recipe features, business/entrepreneurial interviews with Linda as well as podcast opportunities. The Influencer relations involved Straight Up PR sending out Almo product to key Influencers who agreed to receiving, trialing & sharing the product across their Instagram account in an unpaid capacity. To add a creative element to the campaign, Straight Up PR organised a morning coffee drop off for journalists. Receiving personalised orders, Straight Up PR partnered with a Surry Hills café who used Almo in the coffee orders so the journalists could enjoy their morning coffee with an Almo difference.
- Trade coverage in Food & Drink Business (print & online), Inside FMCG, Packaging News, Australian Retailer
- Podcast interviews on Mindful Biz, Monica Kade Podcast, The Uncommon
- Recipe features on Triple White, POPSUGAR, Sporteluxe
- Product placement features in MiNDFOOD, Women’s Health
- Business online interviews with Dynamic Business, SmartCompany
- All Influencers who received product posted about it on Instagram
- Secured an award nomination which led to Linda Monique winning SmartCompany’s #1 Breakaway Success of 2019
- Delivered Coffees with Almo to the Mamamia Editorial Team along with journalists at the Pedestrian Group