Reinvigorate interest in Lo Bros Cola & create chatter about the better-for-you beverage via a creative Influencer focused campaign in both Australia & New Zealand.
Straight Up PR brought to life a Brand Collaboration with iconic ice-cream company Ben & Jerry’s with a multi-faceted approach.
The first component involved a Creative Mailer send out that played on the old school ‘Spider’, whereby recipients received a cooler bag with all the elements to create a ‘Better-For-You Spider’. This spurred nostalgic feelings & inspired action from the (unpaid) Influencers.
Straight Up PR negotiated & managed a (Paid) Influencer campaign which occurred simultaneously with high-profile Australians who encapsulated the Lo Bros brand. Maximising the association with Ben & Jerry’s, Lo Bros hosted a giveaway on its Instagram & also leveraged Scoop Stores for physical activations including a Free Cola Weekend in Manly & Ponsonby & a Halloween inspired limited UberEats offering to App users.
- Strong Brand Partnership execution with Ben & Jerry’s which lent itself to four different collaboration elements
- Engagement of four key Paid Influencers who shared across Instagram, with a combined estimated reach of 816,000. Influencers included Beau Ryan, Josh Hawkins, Jess Rowe & Jay Reeves
- 22 Spider Packages sent in Australia & 9 in New Zealand leading to 62 Unpaid Influencer Posts, with a total estimated reach of 1,349,222
- Unpaid Social Posts from the likes of Brendan Fevola, The Urban List NZ, Eat Drink Play Sydney, DJ Tigerlily, Aimee Kate Stanton, Alex Nation & Leigh Campbell
- Media Coverage achieved in Ticker TV, Mindful Biz Podcast, Allied Magazine & Onya Magazine, which allowed founder of Soulfresh Didi Lo to share the Lo Bros Cola ‘Reinventing the Classic’ key message