To launch Buddee into market, increase awareness & drive Australians into Woolworths & Coles supermarkets to purchase the product.
To launch Buddee into market, increase awareness & drive Australians into Woolworths & Coles supermarkets to purchase the product. As a new brand & product, Straight Up PR focused on Media, Influencers & Brand Relations to build momentum & anticipation - as well as educate the consumer on point of difference in relation to food allergies in children.
- Secured top tier Media opportunities in publications including Daily Mail, Herald Sun & News.com.au (which was syndicated across 11 sites)
- TV appearances on Weekend Sunrise & 7 News Melbourne
- Product Placement opportunities with Woman's Day, Australian Healthy Food Guide, Better Homes & Garden & New Idea
- Gifted to Unpaid Influencers who shared their thoughts about the product
- Engaged Accredited Nutritionist, Monique Cormack, who shared her expertise on the topic of navigating food allergies in children with Bounty Parents & Body & Soul
- Worked with The Bento Buzz & Mt Elephant on a 'School-safe lunchbox' Social Media Giveaway to increase followers & engagement
- Engaged a recipe developer to create a recipe showcasing the product for Kidspot
- Launch event hosted by Elle Halliwell whereby key Media & Influencers were in attendance - given the opportunity to taste the product prior to market release