Dr Alissa Knight
To increase Dr Alissa Knights’ profile as a Clinical Psychologist specialising in youth, & drive people to her practice website, The Calming Suite.
To increase Dr Alissa Knights’ profile as a Clinical Psychologist specialising in youth, & drive people to her practice website, The Calming Suite, Straight Up PR executed a Media Relations campaign.
- Secured Online Media Coverage in cultural & parenting titles including Bounty Parents, Body+Soul, WHO Magazine, Pure Health Hub & Women’s Health
- Secured Print Media features in Wellbeing Magazine & Body+Soul
- Landed Podcast interview opportunities for Alissa on Healthy-ish & Differently Brained
- Introduced Alissa to key Media contacts who have her details on file for when expert commentary is needed, including Channel 7: Sunrise, The Morning Show & ABC Radio
- Reached over 6 million Australians throughout our campaign
I was initially recommended the team at StraightUp by a colleague of mine. I was mentioning I had come across other larger PR companies that appeared to simply give you a photo on their website but left all the hard work to you. Being a clinical psychologist, researcher, mother & wife, the idea of having to pitch my own case to multiple media was immensely stressful to me. My colleague suggested to me if you are looking for a team who consider you as a completely worthy individual of a whole campaign dedicated just to you look at the team from Straight Up PR in Sydney. From the day I connected with Nastasia & Hannah, I knew immediately this was exactly who I needed. They were highly professional, overly dedicated to helping me achieve my goals, very punctual each week in sending through their ideas, achieved tasks, & asking for my feedback. In terms of the overall outcome, they far surpassed all my expectations. For anyone considering utilising a PR team to help boost your business in the right direction I could not recommend the team at Straight Up PR enough. You will not be disappointed.