To increase public awareness & drive sign ups for two major Fred Hollows Foundation initiatives - Fred’s Big Run & Sydney Harbour Hike.
To increase public awareness & drive sign ups for two major Fred Hollows Foundation initiatives - Fred’s Big Run & Sydney Harbour Hike, Straight Up PR executed a multi-faceted campaign integrating Media Relations, Brand Collaborations & Influencer + Spokesperson Relations.
- Secured TV features on Channel 7: The Morning Show & Sunrise
- Landed mainstream Media Coverage in Daily Mail, Body+Soul, Now to Love & 9Honey, as well as features on major radio shows including KIS106.5’s Kyle & Jackie O Show, 2GB’s The Deb Knight Show & The Maz & Matty Show
- Secured local coverage in The Wentworth Courier, North Shore Times, Mosman Daily, Manly Observer, Star Weekly & 50+ regional radio networks
- Managed high profile Spokesperson relationships with the likes of Turia Pitt, Shannan Ponton & Chrissie Swan, & leveraged these partnerships to secure Media coverage
- Engaged 30+ Influencers to take part in both Fred’s Big Run & Sydney Harbour Hike which was documented via socials pre, post & during the Events
- Brought to life Brand Collaborations with FitBit, The 440 Rub Club & Sol Cups, to support campaign objectives & encourage Influencer participation
- Reached 16 million Australians across the Fred's Big Run & Sydney Harbour Hike campaigns
- After two successful campaigns, Fred Hollows engaged us again to execute PR Campaigns for Fred's Big Run & Sydney Harbour Hike 2023
The Fred Hollows Foundation worked with Straight Up PR on two community fundraising events. They generated significant PR results & identified creative ways to lift the profile of our events, encouraging sign-ups. They also provided ongoing evaluation & took on board our feedback. Their team is a pleasure to work with.