To officially launch the new look & feel Kolorex range in Australia & increase brand awareness through exposure in leading Print & Digital Media, as well as Strategic Influencer Partnerships.
To officially launch the new look & feel Kolorex range in Australia & increase brand awareness through exposure in leading Print & Digital Media, as well as Strategic Influencer Partnerships. Straight Up PR launched a campaign #LoveYourLadyBits, working with a tribe of experts & influential Australians, with a mission to de-stigmatise ‘taboo’ conversations & helping to position Kolorex as a leader in the female empowerment movement.
- Online features in Daily Mail & Women’s Health
- Engaged Love Island’s Erin Alysha Barnett as a Brand Spokesperson as well as Nutritionist, Liv Crumpton & Female Health Educator, Melissa Vranjes
- Numerous podcast interviews including Freedom Wellness, About Your Body & Natural Life Flow
- Trade Media features in Australian Retailer, Retail Pharmacy, Inside FMCG & Spa + Clinic
- Non-Media Collaborations & Strategic Brand Partnerships with Well Belly Health, My Moon Box & Fem 21
- Social Media activity shared by a number of Influencers, all taking part in the #LoveYourLadyBits campaign, including the likes of Lisa Clark, Amber Reardon & Maja Milicevic
- Partnered with Black Velvet for a Vulva Cupcake Creative Mailer, which was sent to Media & Influencers, including the likes of Mamamia, Leah Simmons, Tash Galgut, Maja Milicevic, Jana Hocking & Megan Pustetto
We worked with Straight Up PR to launch our new packaging into the Australian market & create a PR strategy to support this. They were quickly able understood the brand & how it should be promoted in the Media. They have been creative with ideas, bringing a fun, vibrant message, & personality to our brand. They have delivered on our key objectives & their attention to detail is excellent. We have been very happy with results & the service the Straight Up Team have provided.