To generate positive brand awareness for Oliver’s & position the restaurant chain as the leaders in healthy fast food in Australia.
To generate positive brand awareness for Oliver’s & position the restaurant chain as the leaders in healthy fast food in Australia, Straight Up PR executed a multi-faceted PR Campaign, integrating Media Relations, Influencer Partnerships & Brand Collaborations.
- Secured coverage in leading Trade titles including Retail World Magazine (Print & Online), Convenience World & QSR Media
- Invited Media to experience the new Oliver’s menu, & secured the likes of Urban List, Lux Nomade & Central Coast Life & Style
- Secured business features in Onya Magazine & Principle of Hospitality Podcast
- Partnered with Into The Wild tiny homes to gift Influencers a two-night tiny house stay, visiting an Oliver’s Restaurant on the way, & we secured the likes of Steph Luck, Jason Roberts, Gemma Peanut, Luke Lamley & Monique Craft. All Influencers shared an Instagram Reel & stories in an unpaid capacity
- Sought out & brought to life sampling opportunities for Oliver’s with Hit Central Coast, Triple M & The Mariners
- Reached over 3.5 million Australians throughout our campaign