Rascal & Friends
To increase brand awareness in Australia & drive consumers into Coles supermarket to purchase the product.
To increase brand awareness in Australia & drive consumers into Coles supermarket to purchase the product. As a New Zealand based brand, Straight Up PR focused on Media, Influencers & Brand Relations to build brand presence - particularly highlighting the exclusive partnership with global entertainment giant, Cocomelon & their premium, limited edition designs across their nappy pants range.
- Secured top tier Media opportunities in publications including Kidspot & Bounty Parents
- Engaged Parent Educator, Genevieve Muir as a spokesperson, who shared her expertise on the topic of toilet training for various Media opportunities, along with creating exclusive content around Potty Training Awareness Month which involved both articles & Instagram Live Q&As
- Gifted to Unpaid Influencers including Stephanie Tourneur, Marianne Knerr & Jasmin Young who created content including Reels featuring the product, sharing discount codes & running giveaways on their own Instagram accounts
- Secured product reviews & Instagram giveaways on parenting sites including Northern Beaches Mums, Stay At Home Mums & Mums of the Shire to reach target audiences
- Explored Paid Content opportunities with Influencers including Aimee Owens & Indy Clinton
- Secured business pieces highlighting the brand’s success on NZ Marketing Magazine